Ideally men do have at least one suit to wear on formal occasions. Looking for men’s suits were easy bother, not only because of the price but also the comfort and quality that must be considered. Before you set foot in a suit for hunting, it’s good to consider first the following information.
Before you plan your first purchase what you need. This is useful for controlling your spending desires that are sometimes crazy. By having a plan, then you will be more focused and the wallet was more restrained. There is nothing wrong you see some steps below that can be done prior to purchasing.
1. An important factor to consider when buying mens formal suit you have a suitable equivalent. Because if you do not have a counterpart then you have to buy it again. So to anticipate, before buying, check your cupboards and adjust if there is no equivalent for the suit you want to buy.
2. The second thing to note is the setting you will use to go. If you want to wear a suit to the office, then you should choose a formal model with standard colors.
3. Note also the selection of materials for custom mens suits, if you want to wear for the party then choose materials that are more subtle and elegant. But if for the office then you can choose a jacket made of thick wool. So if you consider the above before buying a suit, then you will look more stylish.
Here are some troubleshooting tips on how to buy a suit male models to suit our tastes.
1. Do not be tempted clerk
They will say all the good things people want to hear his customers. They always say that the plaid suit is perfect with you. It could even be said that a tailor shop steward can improve coat you want. From some reason, you need to know as much as possible how a suit that fits and what kind of model you want, before you enter a store. Keep in mind that you are the buyer and the boss deciding or not to buy the suit.
2. Reasons to buy
Are you looking for a model that will suit the man used to work for one to three times a week? If so, choose dark colors and classic. Or you are looking for a suit that will be worn only on special occasions, like a wedding or a funeral? We recommend that you choose black or dark blue. Then use a suit to a job interview? If so, choose the colors clean and could suit is combined with sneakers, and a t-shirt that can disetelkan well with jeans.
3. Knowing the size of its own
This is important. It does sound like something that is clear and definite. But the reality is not like that. The most fatal element of a suit is a size that fits the shape of the body itself. Not all shop assistants understand how the right size for each of their customers. But even more important is how you want the suit looks suitable for your body. Before entering the locker room it is advisable to master and understand the components of a suit that will be purchased.
4. Shape shoulders
Pieces and stitching on the shoulders should follow the shape of your original shoulders, and must not exceed your original form of the original shoulder. If you stand sideways and contact with the wall or walls, and pieces on your shoulders touch the wall earlier than your arm, then the jacket is a size too big.
5. Number of buttons
Now you have to think about the style of the suit jackets. The first thing to consider is the number of buttons on the jacket. This will give a solution of chunks and sizes. Some basics about the number of buttons:
a. Three button
Mmulai became dominant in the early 1980′s, but now the standard for all suits. Over the years the two-button option is a conservative style, but now various fashion labels designing two-button suits. But usually they make it look more modern. If you are looking for something that looks more high style, try selecting one button suit.
b. Think back piece suit
A center vent, including the choice of modern but also traditional. You can not be wrong Side Vents, more toward European style. Option A Ventless will never be right, it will only convey that you are still in the 1980′s.
c. Know tailor
There are some arenas that you should look carefully
- The shoulders, if you try a suit does not look fit at the shoulders, the clerk will tell you that they can fix the sewer section. We recommend that you do not ever listen to this suggestion.
- Pants; When a pant size smaller or bigger one inch on your waist, a tailor can usually fix it. However, if more than one inch, the suit should not be purchased
Your journey in choosing a suit he does not get here. Material selection should be the main concern. For if the material is too heavy and rough and hot, you will have trouble. In addition, the selection of colors to precisely match the events you will attend. If you want a formal look can wear a vest or a vest. Do not forget to wear the vest of the same color to suit you.